U

Friday, July 12th, 2024 2:13 PM

Not receiving emails from Eventbrite

Hello: I'm registered for an event with Eventbrite and I'm not receiving any of their event emails.  I've run through every step suggested by Eventbrite (using a different browser, clearing cache, etc.).   I don't have any "safe email" setting set.  I've tried resetting my Eventbrite password, but I'm not even receiving their reset email or confirmation of my account emails.  Please help.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hello, @user_9dnf1y are you able to let us know if this is happening with a Comcast.net email address?

3 Messages

Hello:   Yes, it's my comcast email address.   All other emails seem to be coming through fine.  The only ones I'm not receiving is from EventBrite,  I found, older posts in this forum of other Comcast users having similar trouble receiving EventBrite emails.   I hope this helps.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_9dnf1y I appreciate the clarification. It does help because I want to make sure we take the right actions to help. You will want to work with our Customer Security Assurance team. They are best equipped to support this email concern. They can be reached at 1-888-565-4329 8:00am - 12:00am Eastern Time, 7 days a week.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

To be clear, this is with my @comcast.net email address, which is listed in my profile  - (in case employees can view that information in a profile).

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here