4 Messages

Wednesday, September 11th, 2024 2:41 PM

Not receiving Comcast email

I am not receiving my emails.

Official Employee

• 

755 Messages

13 days ago

Hey there, Beagles4Me! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums! Oh no, I am sorry to hear about the emails not coming through. Do you receive any sort of error message/code when you attempt to access the email? What troubleshooting steps have you completed? Have you attempted to access the email here and see if you can see your emails? This has some helpful troubleshooting email steps here. Please let us know if you have any further troubles with your email. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I have looked at all my settings and don’t see anything wrong.  Several test emails from a gmail and Comcast account have not been received.

Official Employee

• 

755 Messages

I appreciate you sharing those details with us, Beagles4Me! How do you typically access the comcast.net email? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Using the mail app on my iPad.

Official Employee

• 

755 Messages

Thank you so much for clarifying that for us, Beagles4Me! Have you ensured 3rd party access is enabled? You can find the steps here. Have you attempted to delete the email and add it back into the App? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I have also tried accessing email thru a web browser and it’s not there.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

13 days ago

What is the issue between Microsoft 365 Outlook and the Xfinity IMAP server? I have spent many hours on the phone with Xfinity only to get a fix for a day or two and then it fails. All my settings are exactly the same for years. What changed?

1 Message

12 days ago

I have four email accounts and am having this same problem on three of them. I haven’t received any email messages on those 3 accounts since Tuesday. I can’t even find a way to contact you to tell you about the problem. 

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_zhqmz9​ 

<snip> I can’t even find a way to contact you to tell you about the problem. 

You just did.  😉

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here