U

Monday, August 26th, 2024 12:49 AM

No email access and unable to use connect.xfinity.com... site goes into endless loop and eventual timeout

I'm trying to check email using the connect.xfinity.com website. The website gets stuck in a repeating loop for 5 minutes before eventually timing out. So I cannot access my email. I've tried six different computers/devices spanning three different ISPs and all are doing the exact same thing. I can log into the xfinity website fine... this problem only arises when trying to check email on the xfinity site. Unsurprisingly I can't connect to email via third party applications either. My account doesn't show as being inactive. I have two other xfinity email addresses on my account and they are working fine. So this certainly seems to be an issue with my one particular email address on xfinity's side. Please assist.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

23 days ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_iqp29f. Is the email you are trying to access tied to a current Xfinity account, and has it been accessed within the last 12 months? 

2 Messages

It is tied to a current Xfinity account, and has been accessed daily via an iPhone (until it quit working).

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_iqp29f Let's take a closer look for you. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here