U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, August 11th, 2024 10:29 PM

No Access to secondary Email user accounts

After logging into my account with my primary through xfinity.com I then clicked the person icon on the top right  corner. after clicking on the person on the top right corner I then select account and identity. As I scroll down, there are no other users except the primary. I then click on Xfinity ID and security only to show information on the primary account under your accounts. It shows just the home address. Other user ids nowhere to be found.
Please help me access these accounts

Thank you

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 month ago

user_311c6b Thank you so much for your post for help with managing your other email address. If you know you have more than Xfinity/comcast user ID set up but are not able to see them when accessing your profile you may not be logged into the correct ID. Only the Primary Xfinity user ID has access to view the user profiles. https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/primary-and-secondary-accounts

Once logged into the correct ID you can even see the email status.  Go to customer.xfinity.com/settings/xid/uidemail to view your email status in your account. You may be asked to sign in using your Xfinity ID and password first.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

I tried the link customer.xfinity.com/settings/xid/uidemail and logged in. still don't see my other email user accounts.

I'm using my primary email account.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@user_311c6b Have you followed the steps here to access the secondary email account?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

yes, I have followed the instructions and still can not access my secondary accounts. they do not show in my primary account sign in.  

please if you could check my account to see if there is something turned off or left out for it not to work.

I have accessed these User IDs in the past with no problem till now.

Please help

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

@user_311c6b, I would like to check your usernames and ensure they're still active. Please meet us back in the direct message for a resolution. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here