D

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 11:32 PM

Never received comcast email information

Hello,

When I got my Xfinity account, a comcast.net email was assigned to me and I created a password.  However, I never received a link or anything to actually go to that email.  Now I've signed up for Peacock, and it only let me sign up with my comcast.net account.  It wants me to verify that email, but I have no access to it.  Every link on this site that says email just takes me through an endless loop.  I would like access to my comcast.net email account.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

We can help, dragonsmile! Your Xfinity ID is your email, mobile phone number or username. If you don't know your Xfinity ID, use xfinity.com, the Xfinity app, the Xfinity My Account app or your Xfinity X1 TV Box to find it. You can also check out the Xfinity ID lookup tool or reset your Xfinity password.

4 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ That didn't answer my concern.  I know my Xfinity id.  However, I was given a comcast.net email and I cannot access that email.  Can you give me a link to the comcast.net email? All the links provided on the website are a loop, none of which actually sends you to the email.   I would like a working link to comcast email. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Yes, dragonsmile! - Can you try logging into Xfinity Connect here

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I logged in with my comcast.net email and the next screen said it was loading my email and it went to xfinity's discovery hub with all the supposed email links just beings loops. I once again cannot access, in any way, my email. What other options are there?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

dragonsmile Please try clearing your cookies and cache in your browser and see if that gets you into your email. The loop you mentioned is normally a cookies/cache issue.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

4 Messages

I cleared both and it still isn't working. It just leads to "Using and Managing Xfinity Email Accounts" and none of the links actually has me going into the email.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here