U

Monday, August 26th, 2024 7:11 PM

my prepaid card signup bonus was supposed to be emailed to me per the website. I've checked my email accounts and spam folder, nothing

my prepaid card signup bonus was supposed to be emailed to me per the Incentive Status page of the website.  I've checked my email accounts and spam folder, nothing.  /spent 90 minutes on the phone with support, nothing.  Didn't even know what I was talking about.  NONE of the automated telephone trees address this simple issue.

I assume [Edited: "Language"] is doing this intentionally to get people to give up, instead of mailing a physical card to the address they have for my service.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

24 days ago

@user_mnb290 

my prepaid card signup bonus was supposed to be emailed to me per the Incentive Status page of the website.  I've checked my email accounts and spam folder, nothing.  /spent 90 minutes on the phone with support, nothing.  Didn't even know what I was talking about.  NONE of the automated telephone trees address this simple issue.

I assume Xfinity is doing this intentionally to get people to give up, instead of mailing a physical card to the address they have for my service.

When did you sign up for prepaid?

4 Messages

@Again​ I didn't sign up for prepaid wireless.  Xfinity was supposed to send me a Prepaid Credit Card as a signup incentive for internet.  Their Incentive Status webpage shows them sending it to my email (doesn't specify which one) in late July.  It is not in any of my email accounts or spam folder.  The page has a popup that specifically gives a number to call if you have this problem.  The number is an automated bot, and guess which option you CAN'T select.  You guessed it- didn't receive the email.  It does helpfully offer that the email will be coming from "yourcard@xfinityincentivetracker.com", the most spammy looking possible email address.

After spending 30 minutes rechecking my emails (it is not there() then 90 minutes on the phone with two succesive agents who had no idea what the signup bonus program was or how to access the fulfilment of said program, I was told a supervisor would call me.  That was 5 hours ago.

[Edited: "Inflammatory"]

(edited)

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_mnb290​ 

Are you checking your primary ID?

To find your Primary user ID, use the Lookup Tool: https://idm.xfinity.com/myaccount/lookup

Just enter the requested information and you will see a listing of all the user ID's on your account, one of which will be the Primary ID.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

4 Messages

23 days ago

uhhh...  Hello?  What about my issue and clarification was "inflammatory"?

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here