U

Monday, August 5th, 2024 6:01 PM

My email address is gone and I cant find it

I have (or had) a secondary email  - [Edited: "Personal Information"]. It no longer exists and I dont know why. I cannot get a human to help me unless I go to the nearest Xfinity store. I cannot add the email back into my account via laptop or iphone.

Where can i go to get this important email address back so I can begin retrieving my mail? How can I fix these error prompts?

[Removed image: "Personal Information"]

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

2 months ago

@user_56v3t8 

I have (or had) a secondary email  - [Edited: "Personal Information"]. It no longer exists and I dont know why. I cannot get a human to help me unless I go to the nearest Xfinity store. I cannot add the email back into my account via laptop or iphone.

Where can i go to get this important email address back so I can begin retrieving my mail? How can I fix these error prompts?

[Removed image: "Personal Information"]

You can try calling Customer Security Assurance.  They may or may not be able to retrieve your email address.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

@user_56v3t8

I want to be sure we can get everything figured out for you with your email. Please send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here