Annabelle2's profile

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 12:26 PM

Missing Emails

I'm trying to find emails I've sent to and received from a specific contact, who was originally in my "Collected Addresses", but now all those emails are gone! Could it be that when I deleted some addresses or moved them to "Address Book", the emails automatically got deleted? Sounds kinda suspicious to me! Can somebody please tell me what's goin' on?

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

1 month ago

I can find them while manually scrolling through the "Sent and Inbox folders, but not when I search with the "Search Box".

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

@Annabelle2 I am sorry you are having issues with searching your email. Have you cleared cookies and cache? 

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

@XfinityDena​ Yes indeed I have.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@annabelle2 when searching are you on the app or on a computer? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

@XfinityDena​ I'm on my computer, searching the Xfinity Connect web site with Microsoft Edge.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Annabelle2 Do you have more than one Xfinity user ID? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

50 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ No, just one which I've had since 2002.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here