U

Wednesday, September 4th, 2024 9:01 PM

Missing emails from inbox (8/31/24-9/3/24)

Opened my xfinity email on iphone (imap) and noticed no emails in my inbox for the last four days.  They were there as of yesterday evening 9/3/24.  I opened my outlook on a windows laptop only to find the same thing.  Lastly, I logged into the xfinity email in seperate browser using google chrome.  still no emails in my inbox for the last fours days.  The emails were not deleted and are not in my trash or junk folders on any devices.  In fact, there are other emails in the junk and trash folders which were either flagged as junk or I deleted during the last four days 8/31-9/3.  I tried recovering the emails from the deleted folder, but the ones that were in my inbox are not there.  Please help my retrieve the missing emails.  

Mike

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 days ago

Same thing is happening to me. Last email I received was on Tuesday. I am able to send but nothing is coming through. What is happening??

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@paity78 Let us know if you're still having issues receiving emails. Is your inbox full or is it showing you with plenty of storage left? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

10 days ago

user_0xmj1c Thank you so much for using our Forums to contact us and we are here happy to wotk with you to see what is going on with your email. Are the emails still missing at this time? We are here to help and make sure this all gets addressed. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here