U

Tuesday, April 2nd, 2024 11:32 PM

Missing email folders

Was going to move an email to a folder and that folder and multiple others are missing (not showing in my list of folders.

How do I recover missing folders.

None are hidden and they are not in deleted folder.

Problem Solver

• 

561 Messages

5 months ago

Try clearing your cache and/or try a different browser. Good luck!

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

5 months ago

user_q6mp65 Thanks for reaching out! Did @MikeB39A's suggestion help by 
clearing your internet browsers cache, and cookies?

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

I have five email addresses. One of the email folders has been missing for about 2 weeks. I've cleared cache, quit out of Comcast and closed Safari. After opening, the folder is still missing. I haven't hidden the folders. I’ve checked the Comcast website on Safari and Firefox. How do I get it back? Thanks 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

@dmtgs Thank you for reaching out to our community forum so we can help with your Email questions. I know I wouldn't be happy if my folders went missing so I want to stick with you until we get to the bottom of this. 

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here