U

Thursday, January 11th, 2024 12:53 AM

Keep getting 3 emails per day

I keep getting 3 emails per day from xfinity.com. Some are marketing to things I already have. I tried unsubscribe from everything multiple times with no luck.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

Hey there, @user_849o8d. We appreciate you reaching our team on Forums regarding the emails you're getting. You can manage your preferences by following the step by step instructions HERE.

3 Messages

6 months ago

I have check those settings already and I still getting the email 3 times a day. Very consistent. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for sharing those screenshots @user_849o8d! In addition to managing your preferences, have you tried unsubscribing to the emails through the emails? Towards the bottom of those emails there should be an option to “unsubscribe”.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

5 months ago

I have tried that as well. The emails seems to have stopped since my last thread.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@user_849o8d Happy to hear it seems to had resolved. Thanks for sharing.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here