user_3y2591's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, July 11th, 2024 2:06 AM

iPhone reports that Comcast.net email is unavailable.

Works via web and worked previously for years.  Security on account is set to allow 3rd party apps.  Apple mail on Mac works with same settings but not on IOS devices after password change on xfinity.  Double verified all mail settings and user id/passwords.  Baffled... Is there a remedy?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_3y2591 I'm very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing with your iPhone reporting that your Comcast email is unavailable, I know how frustrating that can be for you. Since it's been a few days since you last posted, are you still experiencing the same issue?-Richard

(edited)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

It has cleared up since without any change in my settings on IOS.  It maybe that your authentication servers take a while to catch up to PWD changes if I had to guess as I didn't change anything.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Awesome I'm glad you were able to be able to access your e-mail we do apologize for any inconvenience do you have any other questions or concerns

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here