U

Monday, June 10th, 2024 8:07 PM

IP Address on Temp Blacklist for email access

Cannot access POP mailbox...  says my IP address is on Temp Blacklist.  Going on for a week or more.  Just my Linux desktop, not Android phone.  How to get off?  I have had this email address for decades.

1 Message

2 months ago

I am having the same issue. Had comcast well over 30 years, now all of a sudden, my mail program gives me an error that my IP is on a blacklist. I cant use mail program.

(edited)

2 Messages

Sign in to this page and send them a DM (upper right corner after you sign in).  Tell them your email and IP address.  This has happened to me twice in 3 months and they fixed it quickly after the DM.  Cheers, Shawn

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

@user_haywvz Thank you for letting us know what is going on. Please, send a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address, so we can help. As a reminder, it is against the Xfinity Forums Guidelines and Acceptable Use Policy to send unsolicited Direct Messages to anyone, including Xfinity Support. If an Official Employee needs to work with you via DM, they will invite you.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

•Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

•Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

•Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

•Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

•Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here