robert_ka06103's profile

Contributor

• 

68 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2022 5:31 PM

Closed

I recently changed my Xfinity/Comcast password. How do I now connect to outlook?

I changed my comcast/xfinity password and now get my email on the xfinity website, but I cannot get it on outlook. How do I recoonect to Outlook. When I opened the outlook app, I did not automatically get a request for the new password.

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

2 years ago

@robert_ka06103 

I changed my comcast/xfinity password and now get my email on the xfinity website, but I cannot get it on outlook. How do I reconnect to Outlook. When I opened the outlook app, I did not automatically get a request for the new password.

You'll need to open Outlook and go to the settings page.  Since I don't use the Outlook app, you'll just have to poke around to find where you need to change your password.  If all else fails, you'll need to go to Microsoft support because we generally don't troubleshoot third party programs.

Contributor

• 

68 Messages

Thanks for your input.

I chatted with Microsoft and was led through a pretty simple procedure that worked.

It's too bad it isn't spelled out clearly in the frequently asked question assist since I think it probably comes up frequently.

Thanks again . . .

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here