U

Friday, July 19th, 2024 1:56 PM

I keep getting emails from Xfinity to change my password even though I already changed it

I have 4 email addresses ending with @comcast.net and over the last couple of weeks received emails from Xfinity telling me I have to change the passwords or else Xfinity will reset them. I changed 3 of them last week, and a couple of days ago I got a reminder email to reset the password for the 4th address. I changed it after I got the reminder, but the day after I changed it I got a "Final reminder" email saying I have to change the password for that address or else Xfinity will reset it within the next 3 days. 

Why isn't Xfinity recognizing that I already reset the password, and how can I stop them from resetting it again?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

user_ng9ptd That would certainly be a concern I would be reaching out if getting notification after already doing what it asked. You may want to check in with our Customer Security Assurance team to confirm passwords and the 4th email are good to go before being reset for no reason. You can reach them at 1 (888) 565-4329, and they can confirm for you if anything needs done at this time. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here