keepinitsurreal's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 24th, 2024 10:04 PM

I can't tell if my old email is deactivated or if the xfinity site is taking me on a loop. Help!

Hey there!

So I've had my Xfinity email for almost 20 years and I've used it sporadically for log ins but don't really access it much. I need to access my email inbox for some verification emails but no matter what I do - every time I click 'check email' from the dropdown menu as directed, it takes me to this url: https://xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net/ - which is not my inbox :( 

Then I tried downloading the Xfinity app, log in, verify my phone number and then I get the error 'Sorry that didn't go as planned' and I get the option to Sign Out or Try Again.

I've been troubleshooting on my own for two hours now. Please someone help me get into my email or let me know that it's been deleted because I am very confused. 

TYSM!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @keepinitsurreal. Sorry to hear about the trouble accessing your email. Do you know if you accessed your email at least once in the last nine months? This is what is required to maintain access. Have you cleared cache and cookies and tried again? I have confirmed, and you would have to sign in via the link you shared. The Xfinity app is for customers with active accounts. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here