rotwood's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 6:16 PM

I am not receiving emails from certain senders who send through Mail Chimp or gmail. None of these senders are blocked. Can anyone help me?

I have contacted several of the senders, and they say I whitelisted the email addresses. But I have not. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, rotwood! Are you able to access the emails via Xfinity Connect? Can you elaborate on the whitelist?

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

To be honest, am not even sure what a whitelist is or where to find it. I cannot access any of the emails that I have not been receiving, though I know the senders.

This is a new issue for me.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Whitelisting an email would be adding it to your address book, @rotwood. Adding someone to your address book means those are trusted senders for your email account. This is the link to the Xfinity Connect Website, https://xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net/. Is that where you are checking for the emails? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

I do not have those senders in my address book. I will add them and see if that changes anything. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

You're welcome! Please let us know if it helps, rotwood!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here