U

Wednesday, August 28th, 2024 7:15 AM

I accidentally deleted my daughter's comcast email address

Hello,

I was trying to delete an old user and I accidentally deleted my daughter's comcast email address/Comcast ID. Is there any way to retrieve it? It is her main email address for all of her online accounts.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

22 days ago

@user_jz7q44 

Hello,

I was trying to delete an old user and I accidentally deleted my daughter's comcast email address/Comcast ID. Is there any way to retrieve it? It is her main email address for all of her online accounts.

You'll need to call Customer Security Assurance to see if they can retrieve it.  It might not be possible, however, but keep your fingers crossed.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

21 days ago

user_jz7q44 Good morning, Happy Friday! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how getting this resolved as quickly as possible would be ideal when it's attached to so many things. I'm happy to help get you the support you need to get this taken care of today. We will more than likely need to issue a ticket on your behalf. To begin, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, and her email address? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here