SHARONPRAGER's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

18 Messages

Sun, May 9, 2021 1:29 AM

HOW TO GET THE BOX THAT I CHECK TO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE CODE THING ON MY BROWSER TO SEE MY E-MAIL

First, NOBODY at Xfinity wants to talk to me.  Second, this has driven me crazy repeatedly:  I CHECK THE BOX THAT SAYS NOT TO GET A CODE FOR THIS BROWSER IN ORDER TO CHECK MY E-MAIL, AND EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN!!!!  

It's never worked with my phone so the code has to go to another e-mail address.  THIS IS FRIGGIN RIDICULOUS!!!!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

230 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @SHARONPRAGER. I am glad that you reached out so we can help. It sounds like you have 2-step verification turned on. This link, https://comca.st/3f7w9lJ shows how to turn that on, edit the information, or turn it off. You can access this in the My Account section of our website. There are picture instructions in the link. Step 8, under the Enrollment section, shows what the selection looks like to turn that off. Another way to turn it off is to remove the phone number and/or email address that is set up for the 2-step verification. (You can readd it once the 2-step verification is off). Please let me know if that fixes things for you or if you need additional assistance. 

New to the Community?

Start Here