Anon961048's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 10:00 AM

Closed

Help with e-Mail question I keep getting shown below

The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them.

How do I corrrect the above problem????

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

4 years ago

@Anon961048 wrote:

The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them.

How do I corrrect the above problem????

Please read this thread:

https://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/smtp-comcast-net-rejecting-login-credentials/m-p/3373902#M220949

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

How do I corrrect the above problem???

I need help with the above problem as I have no idea how  to fix it.

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@Anon961048 

Did you read the thread I posted for you 10 months ago when you posted?

Here's another shortcut to the article.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Contributor

• 

37 Messages

3 years ago

I’m getting this exact error message every time I sign in now on my iPhone. I used to use the Xfinity Connect app, and then Comcast killed it. Now I just log in directly to the website without a third party app as Xfinity said I could do. I read the suggested threads on here and they do not address my issue. It’s on Xfinity’s side—so what’s the fix please?

Expert

• 

30.4K Messages

@Brigid272

Please check this post to see if it applies to you.
Also, you can use any third party email client [free or otherwise] on your iPhone.  Just check in the Apple Store.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here