jeanie1675's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 11, 2019 8:00 AM

Google Forms not emailing to comcast.net accounts

I've been trying to email a Google Forms survey I created to several people.  I've tried countless times to email the form to both my comcast emails and it's not going through.  I am able to send a gmail to my comcast emails just fine but not the form.  I sent the form to my yahoo account and it went through just fine.  I have several recipients with comcast email addresses that I have to send this form out to.  Is there a fix for this?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

Links to Google sheets won't go through either. Is there a fix? 

ComcastRayana

Official Employee

• 

185 Messages

Hello, @cgwillnot. I am glad to help with the issues you are having with getting the Google Docs link or attachment to come through to your Comcast email. Do you see a specific error that comes up when you send it or receive it? Does the message come through to the Comcast email but the information (link or attachment) is missing?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here