U

Monday, June 10th, 2024 3:02 AM

Former customer cannot access email

I am a former customer who up until June 4th could access email from 2 of my 3 email accounts.  When I try to access these 2 from the Xfinity My Account page, it directs me to reset my password but does not allow me to reset it.  Unfortunately one of these accounts is the primary.  I use these accounts regularly.  Is it possible to get access to them again?  If so how?  Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

4 months ago

@user_nung5t 

I am a former customer who up until June 4th could access email from 2 of my 3 email accounts.  When I try to access these 2 from the Xfinity My Account page, it directs me to reset my password but does not allow me to reset it.  Unfortunately one of these accounts is the primary.  I use these accounts regularly.  Is it possible to get access to them again?  If so how?  Thank you.

You can try calling Customer Security Assurance, but I can't guarantee they will be able to help.  It's worth a try, though.

Customer Security Assurance
Business Hours: 8:00am - 12:00am EST, 7 days a week  

2 Messages

@Again​ Thank you for your recommendation.  Customer Security Assurance was able to help me with resetting my passwords and I can access my email accounts again.  The gentleman that helped me was very nice and I am so thankful he could fix it for me.  

Thank you…. Again!!

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

I'm glad they were able to get your email back up and running!

And, you're welcome!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here