Error... You cannot open more than ten drafts at a time

I can't write or forward emails.. My draft folder is empty

Responses

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

8 m ago

Look for a row of minimized rectangular "Compose" windows across the bottom of your email screen. Click each one to restore it, and then Send, Discard, or Discard/Save as Draft. Ex:

Xc10Dfts1.png

Muggy

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

8 m ago

Thanks for getting back..I dont see any compose envelopes at the bottom of the draft page..I did remove all my drafts and I still get that error message.. Can't reply to or compose emails..help!!!
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

8 m ago

@Muggy wrote: ... I dont see any compose envelopes at the bottom of the draft page.. ...

What browser are you using? Have you tried logging into your email with a different browser?

Muggy

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

8 m ago

Bruce...i logged in to my email with a different account and it is working... Thanks soooooo much Bruce

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

Same error. Cannot resolve. Any answers?
Muggy

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 m ago

I fixed my problem...l deleted the email icon... And went to my apps and made another icon for my email ...and it works now.. The icon that I deleted looked like it had a little internet icon on it ... if that makes any difference.. But it works now...
Muggy

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

7 m ago

Bruce.. Logging in with a different account lasted only for a few days.. And as I just said in my last phone I changed my icons for me email... Deleted on the one I always used and made another... The one I deleted had a little circle on it looking like the internet icon... Not sure if this had anything to do with it But it's working fine now
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

7 m ago

@Muggy wrote: ... Logging in with a different account ... I changed my icons for me email... Deleted on the one I always used and made another...

The image and instructions I posted were for Comcast's webmail (https://connect.xfinity.com/) on a desktop or laptop. I'm afraid I don't know what you are referring to when you speak of "Logging in with a different account" or changing icons. What device are you using, and what browser, program or app does your "icon" load?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 m ago

I figured this out, if you are still trying. I also could not find the tabs to close cause i was on my phone. I clicked on the 3 dots in right hand corner, clicked box that said desktop site. It opened comcast like it ws on a comp. Scroll down and u will see the tabs, u can close them one by one after

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

I need help I’m disabled & very frustrating

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

I have this problem right now. I need help I can not send emails so what do I do.

i log on successfully receive emails all on my Iphone very strange

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

This is a reply to a 7-month old dead thread and it will be closed.

@user_457b72 Please create a new topic of your own here telling us more about the troubles you are having with your email so that the community can help support you. :)

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here