U

Tuesday, June 11th, 2024 9:39 PM

Error: The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them.

Having some serious trouble with my email address's. Can't access any of my emails. The real friendly comcast store associate was unable to help. We tried for an hour and a half working on it. Was even unable to create a new email address to see if that worked. Nope did not.  There is something going on in the mail server. The settings that xfinity suggested did not help. Has anybody run into this issue. Hey, Xfinity technical people please check into your mail servers the primary email address on account seems to be ok, but I don't use that one publicly. I need help from the email borg collective (LOL). Thanks  Jeff

• [Edited: "Personal Information"]

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

The entered credential or authentication information does not work or are no longer accepted by provider. Please change them.

Expert

• 

30.6K Messages

19 days ago

As this is not Accessibility/disability related it was moved to Email where it will be more visible.

4 Messages

I’m new at using forums. How do I move it to a public forum to make it more visible. Thank you for you help

1 Message

4 days ago

This happened to me too after I changed my passwords at the request of Xfinity emails I received. Then I updated them on my Outlook Client. I've tried a lot of things to get it to show my emails again but with no luck. I'm not very happy with Xfinity right now.

(edited)

4 Messages

Thank you. I believe there are more customers experiencing this issue. I have changed to other email servers and discontinued using xfinity email servers until they address and resolve this issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

user_sqntvq Good morning! Shoot, I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your email. We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our Community Forums Team. I can see how this would be frustrating, and I'm happy to get you in a direction of resolution. Since you have already tried some steps on your end, can you please send a Direct Message with your name, the service address, and the email address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here