seasidegas's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Tue, Mar 17, 2020 10:00 AM

Emails to Comcast recipients blacklisted

@CCAntiSpam

My businesses outgoing emails - in particular from Quickbooks - are not getting to Comcast recipients. I get no bounceback message on my end; not in their inbox, not in their SPAM. Some emails have additional informational PDF attachments; some have just the one Quickbooks PDF document. It would appear that I am on some sort of blacklist. I have 2 domains - both are Google Apps domains; same issue with both. (Would prefer to private message the domain names.) 

I did a series of tests: All Microsoft domains are SPAMming me, until marked as NOT JUNK. Yahoo, Zozo, and others = right to Inbox. Checked my domains on the blacklist search site - not listed. Did verification procedure from Google Admin panel for both accounts (& waited several days / restested); no help.  THANKS. 

Responses

ComcastCSAEmail

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

1 y ago

@seasidegas Please PM me with the domain you are having this issue with so i can look into it for you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here