full_auto's profile

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Wed, Nov 24, 2021 11:59 PM

Emails sent to myself go to my junk folder

Back again, this issue was 'fixed' last Friday, November 19th. The explanation was 'a change was made to the SPAM filtering system'. I tried it after the Comcast agent replied and it worked, but it's now back again. Emails from the Web UI are fine, as well as emails from GMAIL. However, the Comcast SMTP server flags my emails as SPAM. I sent the headers along last time. Looks like the filtration system needs some fixing. Can I get someone to fix it again? Thanks.

Again

Expert

• 

26.7K Messages

5 d ago

@full_auto Please don't post more than once about your issue.  I realize you've had this issue before, and you really should have continued posting in that thread unless it had been locked.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@Again It had been locked.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@Again Hey I appreciate your help here, but since you're not a Comcast employee, please don't tell me how to handle issues with a paid service to which you are not a spokesperson. I will continue to raise my issue until it's fixed.

Official Employee

• 

621 Messages

4 d ago

@full_auto 
Good Evening, 

Appears its still a filtration issue, just a different type this time. Updates have been made, try again. 

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@XfinityCSAEmail That had no effect, they are still marked as SPAM.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

Any updates on this ongoing issue?

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@XfinityCSAEmail Any updates on this ongoing SPAM filter issue? Thx.

New Poster

• 

15 Messages

@XfinityCSAEmail Are you going to fix this? Looks it may be time to make a call. 

Official Employee

• 

621 Messages

@full_auto 
Good Morning,

Apologies for the delay, an additional change was made to the spam filter, please try again.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here