K

Monday, January 29th, 2024 1:45 PM

Closed

emails not being received

Hi - I'm not getting emails from one specific account that I'm subscribed to. How can this be resolved and the emails delivered to my inbox?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

8 months ago

Greetings, @KimM2! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this email issue. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you not getting any emails being sent to a specific Comcast email address that is associated with your account, or are you not receiving emails from one specific sender?

(edited)

5 Messages

@XfinityJamesC​ Hi - So, I belong to a fan club and their email notifications are not coming through while others with non comcast email addresses are receiving them. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for clarifying, @KimM2! Were you previously able to receive emails from this sender, before this started happening? Have you already confirmed the emails are not accidentally being sent to your spam folder?

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

Previously in March of 2023 and then they stopped.

Official Employee

• 

748 Messages

Thank you so much for confirming that for us, @KimM2! Are you using a 3rd party mail client or are accessing through the xfinity.com and selecting the email icon? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

Accessing via Xfinity.com

5 Messages

8 months ago

not in the Spam folder. I keep checking that.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

My emails are not coming in since a chat with Comcast yesterday regarding a question I had about one of my secondary email addresses. I have been spinning around Comcast for 4 hours trying to resolve this.I was able to send an email to myself. But doesn't show in folder.  HELP!!!!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, @dmtgs! We are happy to help with the email box. Did you check all folders for the email such as Spam, Deleted, and the Inbox? Are you accessing your email at the Xfinity email site or through a 3rd party email program such as Outlook? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

15 Messages

Bumping this topic.  Was a fix found?

I'm having the same issue.  In fact it's common when I use multi-factor authentication on international websites, such as Xiamenair.com.   I NEVER get the authentication code. When I put in my outlook.com email, the authentication code appears within 1 second (literally).   I am accessing my Xfinity email via web browser Edge. No, the emails are NOT going into a spam or junk folder or anywhere else. They are simply NOT being received. At all. 

This issue is not uncommon actually. And receiving authentication emails are either very delayed (received 30 minutes overdue) or simply don't arrive at all.  I don't know what is going on with the servers, but someone has not done their due diligence like the techs at Microsoft or Google do.  Never have problems there.  Xfinity, there is no excuse for this. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Culdee Thanks for reaching out and we recommend checking your third party email program access here: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/third-party-email-access

Please let me know if this helps. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here