grayjp's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 3:19 AM

Emails from certain website (Wix) getting blocked or not delivered.

About two weeks ago, I stopped receiving emails from Wix out of the blue. I troubleshooted with Wix, and we tested a Gmail account, and it worked, we put my Comcast email back, and it didn't work. The odd thing is when we automatically forward the emails from the Gmail account to the Comcast account we get them from Wix with both my Comcast and Gmail account in the to field, but the email intended for the Comcast mailbox never arrives.  

See image.  we get the one sent to the Info@(Gmail hosted domain).com but not the email intended for the @comcast.net emails.

Official Employee

• 

241 Messages

2 m ago

@grayjp, thank you for taking the time to create a post about your email issue. I imagine this has been a very frustrating experience being unable to receive emails from Wix. Please reach out to our Customer Security Assurance Team regarding your email trouble. Our Customer Security Assurance (CSA) team are security experts who make sure you have a safe online experience. These security professionals handle issues like phishing, spam, infected computers (often called bots), online fraud and other security issues. Customer Security Assurance can be reached at 1-888-565-4329 and their hours of operation are 6:00 AM - 2:00 AM ET/Seven days a week.

New to the Community?

Start Here