U

Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 2:36 PM

Closed

Email’s disappeared

This morning all of my emails between 2/17/24 and yesterday disappeared from my inbox from all my devices.  This also occurred a few weeks ago!  I have some very important emails and need to have these recovered as soon as possible. Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

7 months ago

1) Sign in to Xfinity Email using your Xfinity ID and password.
2) Right-click on the Trash folder or click on the More Actions icon (three lines) next to the trash folder.
3) Select Recover Deleted Items.
4) Select the messages you want to restore and then click Move Selected Items.
5) Select the appropriate destination folder and click OK or Move.

Notes: You will have 30 days to recover deleted emails before they become permanently unavailable.
You can select multiple messages by clicking the first email in your list, holding Shift, and then clicking the last email in your list.

3 Messages

Unfortunately, there is only one email that appears once I put in the dates!  Is there anything else that I can do or does Xfinity have to resolve this issue?  Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_begfxa Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear that you are missing emails and we'll do our best to get them back to you. We also appreciate you going through the steps that @MikeB39A provided you.

Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

7 months ago

Please note that this issue was resolved be Xfinity technical support!

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

Hello @user_begfxa. Were you able to get into contact with technical support? May I ask what the conclusion was?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

3 months ago

The same thing happened to me last night.  All my inbox emails disappeared without me doing a thing.  They are not in my trash.  They just disappeared.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @user_blmn6z  are you able to let us know if you are using a mail client such as Outlook or Apple mail?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here