Ahnilated's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Mon, May 10, 2021 10:53 PM

Emails being blocked

I am not getting my email messages anymore from Amazon, Twitch, CatfishBicycle and who know who else.  Please look into this ASAP.  Seeing as we can't get a hold of any live support people anymore unless we restart a modem which is a joke!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

270 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @Ahnilated! Thank you for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. We know how important it is to be able to receive all important emails that are sent over. Did you happen to check in your Spam folder if any of those emails were sent there? 

We would be more than happy to help check your account, and connection to ensure everything is set correctly for receiving email. Please send us a direct message with your name, and service address. The Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the Community Forum page, clicking on the chat icon will allow you to initiate a chat conversation with us directly. Please ensure you are sending your message to our 'Xfinity Support' handle, and signed into your Xfinity account. Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

207 Messages

Hi, Laurie! Thanks for spending your time to reach out over our XFINITY forums page and for patiently waiting over 2 days for a response. I am sorry to learn about how none of your Comcast accounts are not receiving those emails and that you never received that follow-up call. This is definitely not the experience we like to hear about. We are the perfect place to go for help. We will do all that we can to rectify this experience. To research this further, please send us your name and address by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message.

Official Employee

• 

375 Messages

Thanks for taking the time to reach back out to us regarding the issues with your email services. I would like to recommend that you reach out to our security assurance team as they would be able to delve further into why these emails are not coming through to you directly. You can reach out to them directly through during Business Hours: 6:00am - 2:00am EST, 7 days a week Contact #: 1-888-565-4329 or you can also reach out through their website https://comca.st/3uSwdwl. You will find our experts here on everything related to your email security including emails that should not be blocked. 

New to the Community?

Start Here