VitaminE's profile

Contributor

• 

255 Messages

Monday, March 13th, 2023 6:28 PM

Closed

Email

Email is down. Can we expect a prompt response to this problem? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @VitaminE, and thanks for reaching out with the error you are getting trying to check your email. I would be happy to look into the issue to see what is going on with it. 

Can you send us a private message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

i can compose and send emails but they are not getting through to comcast.com addresses

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

@user_59fea7

Thank you for sharing your experience with us in our Forums. I believe I can help you. Could you please send me a direct message with your full name and address so that I can pull up your account? You can send a direct message by first signing in to the Forums (if not already), then clicking on the "Chat" icon in the upper right (left of the bell), next click on the "notepad/pencil" icon, and lastly select Xfinity Support. Thank you. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_a69d05, and thank you for reaching out about the email issue. We would be happy to assist you as much as we can. Can you please create your own public post for us to work with you from, and we would be happy to assist! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

256 Messages

1 year ago

Exactly, same here a69d05. I'm getting emails from non-Comcast customers. I have no idea if they're getting my replies. I sent myself a test email an hour ago and still haven't received it.

This garbage happens at least once a year.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here