PoppyFields's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Mar 19, 2020 2:00 AM

Email

I disconnected service a year ago but still maintained and used my email account. I have since come back to comcast however have a new comcast account and want to use the same email however I keep getting the error message "email address already in use".  Is is possible to use the same email address with a new comcast account?

Responses

ComcastCSAEmail

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

1 y ago

@PoppyFields wrote:

I disconnected service a year ago but still maintained and used my email account. I have since come back to comcast however have a new comcast account and want to use the same email however I keep getting the error message "email address already in use".  Is is possible to use the same email address with a new comcast account?

@PoppyFields Yes, you will need to contact customer service and have them transfer your old email to your new Comcast account. You can also try contacting Customer Security Assurance at 1-888-565-4329 who can also assist in this as it will likely end up transferred to them anyway.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here