U

Friday, December 15th, 2023 5:09 PM

Email won’t update on iphone

my Comcast email has not updated on my iPhone since Monday the 11th. I keep getting a “no connection” error when I try to refresh. I i’ve gone into settings on my server via the Internet and I do have the third-party allocation set. I’ve tried restarting my iPhone I’ve tried deleting the Mail app and reinstalling it. And I still get no connection when I try to update

Official Employee

• 

653 Messages

6 months ago

@user_o8kjc3 I am sorry to hear about these ongoing issues. Are you able to access your email on any other device or on a browser? 

1 Message

I  having the same problem. Yes o can access via a browser.

2 Messages

same problem.  Xfinity rep told me weeks ago that this is a known issue with iphone users and that xfinity was working on a solution.  Please adivse as i still do not have access to my saved folders on my iphone,  i can only see them on my desktop. 

1 Message

@XfinityRuben​ 

I am having the same problem. After updating my comcast.net password on my laptop, my iphone, ipad are not uploading new emails since I updated my password.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_n9t1tr Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Streaming Forum. Are you seeing your emails if you log into your email account at Xfinity.com? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

6 months ago

I am having same problem since updating my password.  All my saved folders are missing from my iphone.  I can see and access them from my desktop.  I have spent literally hours on the phone with Xfinity and Apple and Xfinity finally told me its a known problem with the Iphone that they are working on but still no resolution.  somehting with the security updates between xifinity and the iphone.  this is so annoying.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_fazhsm! I definitely want to make sure you have access to all your saved folders. How are you accessing your Email from your phone? Through the Xfinity site or a third party app?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

I'm having the exact same problem.  What is the solution please?

1 Message

I’m having the same problem.  Phone email stopped loading, but laptop works fine .  Is there a solution?  Very frustrating as I use my phone for most of my email during the day.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

@user_4tlp2s I am sorry to hear of the issue on your phone. Have you tried to uninstall the app and then reinstall? Have you made any changes to your password recently?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here