U

Monday, August 7th, 2023 8:20 PM

Closed

Email to Groups not working

I use one of my Comcast Secondary Accounts to send group emails. My Army Veterans group has approx. 400 users so I have my group broken into 4 groups to stay under the 100 recipients per email limit.  So when I want to send an email to the group, I actually send 4 emails. This has worked fine for several years until July 14, 2023. Now when I send the emails I see all 4 in my Sent Mail but only a few actually receive the email. I include myself in these groups so that I can see that the email actually went out.

I have a service ticket CR 102371109 but Comcast has not been a help. I wait on hold for a very long time, have to repeat my story over and over and every time my call gets mysteriously disconnected and they never call me back.

I send my emails from my desktop PC either through Outlook to Xfinity.com. I need help and don't where to turn. Can anyone help.

Thanks,

Bill T

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

833 Messages

11 months ago

@user_4eab8a I've escalated this.  Typically it takes about an hour to resolve.  If you face the same issue next time, please let me know (send me a DM please)

Official Employee

• 

833 Messages

11 months ago

OP says this is resolved via DM, closing thread.

Official Employee

• 

833 Messages

11 months ago

Just to follow up, this was an issue where the messages were improperly marked as spam.  The issue was escalated, and the OP says they can now send messages and recipients are getting them.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here