U

5 Messages

Monday, July 24th, 2023 2:38 PM

Closed

Email sign in redirecting to home page

I keep getting redirected to the home page when I try to sign into my Comcast email account. Email and password are correct.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_afb526 

I keep getting redirected to the home page when I try to sign into my Comcast email account. Email and password are correct.

Are you able to get there using https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/ ?

2 Messages

@Again​ I have the same issue. It redirects me to https://www.xfinity.com/hub/?cid=cust. Even clicking on your link goes to the same page.

5 Messages

@Again​ No, I get redirected back to the dashboard.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hey @PrincetonBooks. Did any of Again's suggestions work for you, or are you still having issues we need to assist you with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

@XfinityEricB​ Unfortunately not. I have cleared the cache and cookies and also tried two additional browsers. When i click on check email it says "Welcome to Xfinity Connect. We are loading your email." and then it redirects me to the dashboard.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for trying to resolve this issue with those steps @PrincetonBooks! Are you accessing the website on a mobile device such as a smartphone or tablet or are you using a laptop/computer?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

@PrincetonBooks @user_afb526 

Have you cleared your cache and cookies?

5 Messages

@Again​ Yes I have done this and still experience the same result.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@user_afb526@PrincetonBooks 

Tried a different browser?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

5 Messages

@Again​ Yes I have tried a different browser.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Same problem here. I have not use my Comcast email in a long time but now I need to access it to get an email sent from Xfinity/Comcast

MacOS, Chrome & Safari, cleared cache/cookies etc, hardwired

Windows 11, Chrome, cleared cache/cookies etc, hardwired

IOS16.5.1 Chrome & Safari, Comcast Wifi or AT&T cellular

Internet is wired Comcast residential. No VPNs

I login to my account successfully, but when I select "Check Email" under account, I get 2 seconds of "Welcome to Xfinity. We are now loading your email" and am redirected to the Discovery Hub / App store home page. There is also a little not at the top stating "Looking for email? You can now check your Comcast email by selecting your account icon in the navigation menu or using this link."  When I click on that link the cycle repeats itself.

I never get any indication that my user/pswd is incorrect and I can access the rest of my account, billing etc.

Same results regardless of OS, browser.

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

@tgfantz​ 

You say you haven't used your email in a long time.  How long is a long time?  And, are you still a Comcast customer?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

5 Messages

1 year ago

Still experiencing this issue and have tried all of the steps suggested above.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_afb526, Please send us a DM with your name and full address, so that we can take a closer look and run through some troubleshooting steps with you. 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

My resolution was when an Xfinity rep deleted and then recreated my email account, then it started working.

try emailing yourself from another account. I got a “Not our user” bounce before they deleted/recreated to account.

3 Messages

@tgfantz

same here just now. 550: 5.1.1 Not our Customer

Did you lose your emails when they deleted your account?

3 Messages

@user_fcbd7e​ 

And I'm using the Not Their User account to post this! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here