U

Sunday, April 21st, 2024 11:16 AM

email settings

Over the last 24 hours, I keep getting this error.

"The provided login data to access mail server imap.comcast.net seem to be wrong. Please correct them."

How do I correct the login data?  I have not changed anything and am confused what login data I am suppose to correct.

Thanks,

N

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

6 months ago

Hello, @user_ty9ndp. I'm sorry to hear you're getting this error message when attempting to log into your email. I'd be more than happy to help figure out a solution to this problem you're experiencing.

Is this happening when logging in via the xfinity.com website?Have you tried resetting your password?

2 Messages

This was happening on the xfinity website and when I did go change my password it was fixed.

Thanks,

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I'm glad this was resolved by simply updating your password, @user_ty9ndp. Since I have you here, is there anything else I can help you with today? How's your internet service working out for you?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 months ago

I too am getting that error message when I'm trying to get my Xfinity email on the web. I have tried to correct the issue by changing my password but that doesn't help. Any other suggestions?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here