runagain's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Thu, Dec 31, 2020 6:00 AM

Email search box not working properly

I am a member of a New Hampshire state study commission and all emails sent to New Hampshire State Representative Gary Woods are no longer searchable after I made a statement in the last Zoom meeting that we have a Right to Know law and my emails should be public record.

I thought at first that all emails to Rep Woods were deleted but it turns out they are all there on the dates sent but COMCAST is now blocking my ability to search for them.

I have talked with nine Comcast customer service reps with no resolution. Do I register a complaint with Comcast management or seek legal council to file a lawsuit?

Responses

rightfooted

Expert

• 

1.1K Messages

6 m ago

Please explain in more detail what happens when you try to search for the emails.

Do they all have a common search term that you're using?

Are you using the webmail, or are you using an email client?

Are you organizing the emails into a folder so you can open it and see them all that way?

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@runagain wrote:

Please explain in more detail what happens when you try to search for the emails.

Do they all have a common search term that you're using?

Answer: I am searching by email adress only gary.woods@leg.state.nh.us

Are you using the webmail, or are you using an email client?

Answer: Using Comcast's webmail on a laptop running Chrome browser

Are you organizing the emails into a folder so you can open it and see them all that way?

Answer: No.  I made a Word document list of the 18 emails sent by date (prior to the Zoom meeting on Dec 9th) so I was able to scroll back through the sent folder by date and see that they are all there. Comcast is now controlling my ability to quickly find all of them. I did not have this problem prior to Dec 9th Zoom meeting.

Try a different browser.  Chrome doesn't always work well with Xfinity Connect.

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

6 m ago

I have tried Microsoft Edge with the same results and the search bar on my iPhone has

the same issue. COMCAST is blocking me from searching for the 18 emails I sent to state representative Gary Woods. I am convinced COMCAST is involved and 100% resposible.

The Study Commision is on the contriversial subject of Lyme disease which is a life-altering/life-threatening infection deceitfully misclassified as a simple nuisance disease. There has been a controlling of the narrative and supression of the truth/facts and scientific references identifying Borrelia (the causitive agent of Lyme disease) as an antibiotic resistent/tolerant superbug. 

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

5 m ago

Hi, runagain. While we aren't blocking you, we do want to help you figure out what is going on. Are  you using this URL: https://comca.st/3q4V3X8?

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

5 m ago

I am using the Xfinity site:

https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/

New to the Community?

Start Here