K

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jul 30, 2021 7:35 PM

Email on Iphone

I have spent 4 hours trying to be able to get my email on my Iphone.  I have been hung up on twice while awaiting to speak to a Supervisor.  I spent 15 minutes waiting on one call and 30 on another.  I have spent a total of 2 hours with Xfinity trying to get my issue resolved.   

I run a call center and if a caller asks for a Supervisor they get one.  I had one customer service person keep asking me questions for the supervisor which is also ridiculous.  If the Supervisor is available to talk to the employee, s/he should be available to talk to me.  

I've been told that "Email is not available on Iphone due to updates that have been made to the system"  yet my husband has his email on his Iphone but I don't have it on mine. 

We both have businesses we run using our comcast email as contact and as of now I have no way of knowing if an email is coming in unless I go to the internet.  I have been a customer for over 30 years and have had an Iphone for over 20 and this is the first I've heard of this issue.  I can't even reach it through a third party app (on my Iphone) like Outlook, which I use on my PC.  I am a first responder and have service through FirstNet because of that. 

One person told me if I have to switch to Comcast Mobile to fix this; this is blackmail. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

314 Messages

2 m ago

Greetings, @kwheart1! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your email, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

I apologize for the previous misunderstanding. We used to have an app called "Xfinity Connect" that would allow you to access and manage your Comcast email on iOS and Android devices, but the app was retired back in April. I think that may have been what the rep was referring to when they said email was not available on the iPhone.

You can definitely still set up your email on the native iPhone mail app, no matter what mobile provider you subscribe to. Here is a link to the step-by-step instructions for setting up your Comcast email address with an email program: https://comca.st/3joRidB

New to the Community?

Start Here