U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 9:22 PM

email not working on any device since i was asked to change my password

Email is no longer working on PC and apple devices since I was told I had to change my password - which I did

2 Messages

2 months ago

I was on the phone yesterday for about 4 hours between wait time and chatting with someone. The 1st person sent me to someone else, the someone else escalated it and told me I would hear from them today. I have been using Comcast email for as long as I can remember - I hope they call me and can fix it.

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello, user_ps28l0! I am happy to hear you have been using Comcast email for so long and apologize that there has been trouble accessing it. I understand that is vital to have access to your emails. Do you remember if you were speaking with the Customer Security Assurance department when you called and the issue was escalated? They are awesome to work with and help when there is a password problem as well as with internet security.

When you try to access the email box from your PC, are you visiting the Xfinity Connect email page or are you using a 3rd party email program such as Outlook? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here