saraff123's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Thursday, August 15th, 2024 1:20 AM

email not dleting

trash can to delete within an email not working nor does trying to delete from list

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

1 month ago

How are you accessing the email?  With only the webmail interface and a browser?  Or a desktop client?  Something else?

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

using only webmail interface and browser and it's worked for months.  About a week ago, the email started having problems loading.  Would repeatedly tell me to "retry" , "reload" or there was "connection error".  After repeated attempts, email would eventually load but that's when nothing would delete.  When email loads properly, delete works.  Thanks for any help you can give 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi there, @saraff123 

I hope your Friday has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum about this email issue. You have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you please tell me a little more about what's happening? Are you having trouble deleting emails that are sent to your Comcast email address, emails being sent to you from Comcast regarding your account, or are you just trying to delete your email account altogether? Are you using the Xfinity Webmail page (https://xfinityconnect.email.comcast.net/) or do you have a third-party email program like Outlook or Apple Mail?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Sorry,  didn't realize there was a reply here.  Having problem with any and all emails sent to my Comcast email address.  And yes, using the Xfinity Webmail page - no third party email program involved.

I'm continuing to have the same problems when trying to access my email account, after numerous attempts, exiting and trying again, refreshing, reloading, etc, it finally works.  Also, still [periodically having problems when try to delete.  

As an Xfinity employee, do you have any specific recommendations?

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

I would like to take a look at your account from here, @saraff123. I can look at your User ID/email box to ensure there are no issues then run tests directly to the email box.

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here