Chuckster-NJ's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 18th, 2024 10:26 PM

Closed

Email issue when getting the error: "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request."

With Edge or Firefox I am using an error when I try to compose, search or reply to an email. 
This is the error: "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request." 

I can receive email... just can't send/reply nor search 

Some whining on my part,,,, I did call in for support and I do have an open ticket and did speak to both a tier one person who then assiged the issue to a tier two ersone and the tier two person called back (which I appreciate) and we went through a few steps and then said she would me back in ~ 3 0 minutes while she reset something......that was several hours ago so all day I am not able to send a single email....

I can provide the ticket number if needed

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Hello @Chuckster-NJ, thanks for reaching out for help with your email. Considering you already have gone through troubleshooting and have a ticket open, we can skip the normal troubleshooting steps and take a look at your ticket. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging. Once there, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list to send us a message with your full name and address.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I can't compose or send emails.  "An error occurred within the server . . . "

Very Frustrating!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hi there @ahjones. I am sorry to hear that you are not able to compose or send emails. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you today. Have you tried to change your email password? Also how are you accessing your email?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here