U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 27th, 2021 7:34 PM

Closed

email is getting blocked by comcast

Hi- I have a particular email address that is trying to send me an password link and comcast is blocking the email. How do I get this fixed?

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_9fe13f. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. Have you checked your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there? Also, try going into settings and make sure that Safe Sender List is off.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityTony

yes. spam, added it to my contacts etc. nothing is working. 

Official Employee

• 

898 Messages

Hmm, okay. Are you attempting to access your email through our website or a third-party email client?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Similar situation. My mom's xfinity/comcast email is blocking content from emails not in a SPAM folder. These emails are in her inbox. They are from " [Edited: "Personal Information"]." How does this get fixed?

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello @user_d0d27b! Have you checked your filters to make sure they are not blocking incoming emails?

• From the Xfinity Connect Inbox, click the Settings (gear) icon in the upper-right corner of the page.

• Settings > Filter Rules > Disable. Do this for each filter, then send a test email to the affected email address. The filter will be grey italic when disabled, as seen below.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Could it be the Apple device, instead of the email service? Seemed when she forwarded the email, I could see everything?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here