U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 13th, 2021 12:54 AM

Closed

Email hacked

My email was hacked and I changed my password and I have not received any emails since. I followed advice on this forum to be check that my emails were not being forwarded and they were so I deleted the forwarding email and turned it off, but I’m still not receiving any emails to my Comcast email account. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

317 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_b22ec0! I'm sorry to hear about the email issue happening after changing your password. I can definitely take a look at things on our end for you. Please send me a Message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on file. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

How do you check for forwarded emails?

Expert

• 

29.5K Messages

@redfernj 

On the Inbox page, click on the gear icon in the upper right corner, then on "Email Settings".  On the landing page under "Mail", click on "Auto Forward".

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here