high_voltage's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Mar 25, 2020 7:00 AM

E-Mail going to trash at end of current day, then we start over next day.

Comcast E-Mail goes to trash automatically at end of current day. Moves from current date to TRASH at midnight. I only see e-mail in the in box for current day all others go to trash.

Comcast has been working on it for 5 weeks now. Takes three hours to go through all levels of security. Then they say we will work on it and call me back but they never do. I have 4 case numbers.

Any suggestions ????????

Responses

ComcastCSAEmail

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

1 y ago

@high_voltage Is this happening on the webmail or in an email client like Outlook?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

IN THE WEB BROUSER WHEN LOG IN TO xXFINITY CONNECT. 

As of today 4-2-2020 still not working

Official Employee

• 

580 Messages

1 y ago

@high_voltage gotcha, because im seeing a lot of transactions on our server coming from a Microsoft Outlook and then shorty after a lot of deletions being made by the Outlook email client. If this is not you, then i suggest you secure your email account with a password and secret questions change. Also run Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware scans on any devices you use to access your email. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here