Judymc's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jun 20, 2022 11:58 AM

Email from privateemail.com going to spam folder

email received in my Comcast email from our church email domain flcnaples.com which is hosted by privateemail.com, goes to the spam folder. I have tried all of the tricks of checking as not spam and tried several filters to no avail. Please help! I will be happy to provide the header at your request.

Thank you!

Judy

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.8K Messages

12日前

Hello and thanks for taking the time to reach out about this email filtering issue. We appreciate you being a customer with us and we certainly know the importance of having your email properly routed. My team would be more than happy to further look into this on our end. Please send us a Private Direct Message. Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message icon” (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Official Employee

• 

888 Messages

11日前

Good afternoon,

Reviewing our logs it appears they are being flagged for spam due to a large number of user reports(not necessarily you, this is based on ALL comcast.net users). Can you confirm if you've tried adding the email addresses to your contacts/address book on xfinity.com? 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityCSAEmail​ yes, They are all in my contacts

Official Employee

• 

888 Messages

@Judymc​ 

Good morning,

Can you please try disabling spam filtration in iPad and iPhone mail and see if anything changes? I'm seeing some movement by the email programs of the flcnaples.com emails to the spam folder over IMAP protocol as well. The only other thing that would circumvent the address book allow-listing would be a misconfigured DMARC configuration for the domain.(in this instance the domain has no DMARC records)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityCSAEmail

There is no option to enable/disable filters in iPad & iPhone mail. So I disabled the Comcast account on both devices. I then sent myself a test email to the Comcast email from my [Edited: "Personal Information"]. Then Checked my Comcast email using p the browser and the msg was in the spam folder.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

888 Messages

Good afternoon,

Checking our logs I can see the address book additions working and delivering to your inbox. Let me know if any continue to go into spam after this post.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here