Anon981851's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 5:22 PM

Email folders in new email app

I've been getting these messages that the current email app will be discontinued at the end of April. The question I have is will my existing email folders automatically move over to the new app or will I have to manually back them up and add them to the new app?

If so, how do I do that?

Thanks!

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

2 m ago

What new app are you talking about?  One that you are downloading and installing yourself?  Since you have a month to find out, why not try setting up a new app yourself?  You can set it up with both POP3 and if that doesn't work, then IMAP.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Have the Mail app that comes with iPhone. Folders not being displayed

Official Employee

• 

178 Messages

Hello and thank you for reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. Just to clarify, are these folders that you have in the Xfinity email if you log in at our website https://comca.st/3vcKGTS? Were they previously displayed at all? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here