PA_WOODCHUCK's profile

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024 4:15 PM

Closed

E-MAIL down 1/2/24

Was ok yesterday but not as of this AM. My account down on 2 PC's and iPhone, but wife's account works. MS office/365 reports error msg to contact ISP provider(xfinity). Works OK online. Another issue which tech is coming out is speed... I get 900+ down but only 3.2 Mbps up...

thx

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

10 months ago

@PA_WOODCHUCK Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I can definitely understand the frustration if you can't access your email. Can you clarify what happens when you try to log in? Are you getting an error message? Are you only trying to log in with w third party email client, or are you also unable to log in via our website? Is your wife able to sign into her email on the PC's you aren't able to log into your with? The more information you can provide the better we will be able to assist.

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

9 months ago

Correct. As up this posting today at 6PM still showing slow up loads only from xfinity test

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@PA_WOODCHUCK, Understood, you had previously mentioned a tech visit was scheduled. Did that get completed? If so, did the tech advise you of their findings? I'd also like to make sure we're working on the full scope of your slow upload speeds. Are you testing through a hardwired or wireless connection? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here