U

Friday, August 9th, 2024 5:11 PM

email authentication issues

Hello,

I have been having email issues recently and am getting blacklist and authentication issues even though I know my password is correct.  I have removed my accounts from my Mac (Outlook), iPhone and iPad and proceeded to change my password on the Xfinity website.  I am now trying to add my email account back to Outlook on my Mac and am getting an error "Unable to sign in.  Check you credentials and try again."  I have verified all the server info and my password are correct, but cannot get it to take.  Am I in some sort of "Comcast jail" at the moment?

Thanks, Sheri

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 month ago

Hello @user_wjp79r Thanks for bringing your email concerns to our attention. I’m sorry to hear you're unable to log in after so many password reset attempts. I would like for you to reach out to our Security Assurance team for more help. I have a link that has the number, email address and hours available. This link also has multiple tabs where you can report other internet concerns such as phishing and harassment. I will check back with you to see how everything goes.  

2 Messages

Thanks, how can I get the information you want to provide?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Great question! Here is a link with that team's contact information https://www.xfinity.com/idtheftclaimform. 

The hours of our Customer Security Assurance Department are 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. ET, seven days a week at 844-335-8719

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here