M

Saturday, August 24th, 2024 8:48 PM

Email account corrupted and won't load. How do I get it rebuilt?

I have a secondary email account that appears to have quit working in May of 2024, based on the emails available on my phone.  My account is and has been active for over 20 years.  My primary accounts all work fine.  When I log into Xfinity everything works except email.  I am using a Windows 10 pc.  When I click on the email button it tells me "Welcome to Xfinity Email.  We are now loading your email."  This flashes on and off for several minutes and then I get the error message "Connection timed out.  Please try reloading the page."

It appears the account is corrupted.  How do I get someone to rebuild it.

Official Employee

• 

863 Messages

26 days ago

@mawala101 Can you try clearing cache/cookies, and let us know if that helps? 

8 Messages

Been done.  No change.

8 Messages

I have the same issue on two PCs and a laptop.  It seems to be an issue with the account in general.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@mawala101 thank you for taking that step and sharing all the details you have. To confirm, are you trying to access your emails from a 3rd party email client? If so, are you able to check if you see the missing emails on the Xfinity website?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

8 Messages

No, I am trying to access my emails through the Xfinity website.  I have tried through multiple browsers, Edge and Chrome, on multiple machines, two HPs and a Lenovo.  All attempts give the same result.  I tried adding the account to Outlook on two machines and I get an error that I may be missing a password.  The only common denominator in all of my attempts is the account on Xfinity. 

8 Messages

I should have said that in attempt to bypass the xfinity website I tried accessing it through Outlook, but that was also in vain.  I reiterate that I can log into Xfinity and see my general account, but it will not load email.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here