Torianne13's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 9th, 2024 5:19 AM

Deleted emails retuning to inbox as new.

My email on my iPhone 13 keeps sending me back my deleted emails as new messages to my inbox. I have over 9,000. Emails! It doesn’t matter how many I delete it just sends them right back. How do I stop this? It’s making me crazy! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there and welcome to Comcst! Thank you so much for taking your time in reaching out to us regarding your email concerns. Now are you experiencing the same issue if you go to our Xfinity email website online? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

It seems that if I delete them in xfinity.com they stay deleted on my iPhone 13. Is there a way I can delete them just one time I only use my iPhone. I don’t use a computer to read my email. Isn’t there a way I can just delete From my mail icon on my iPhone 13 that comes with the phone And have it communicate with my Xfinity account and permanently deleted it from there? I spent hours deleting thousands of emails off my xfinity.com mail account and then I had to go into my phone and do the same thing again this is absolutely crazy

1 Message

This is also my issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Torianne13  Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your emails. That would be frustrating to have to delete them on both devices. I'm happy to help you get this taken care of. I will need to run an update on your User ID. To begin, can you please send a DM with your name, the service address, and the email address we will be working with today? 

Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

789 Messages

user_2cnnwq Just to make sure, are you saying this issue is occurring specifically with the use of an Apple iPhone device? Are you using a third party mail application to access the Xfinity emails?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I only use my iPhone 13 to check my emails. That’s the only device I use. I just use the Mail system that comes with the iPhone.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here